Quick Heal Total Security Download as the name suggests is a total security protocol for your computer whether desktop or laptop. Quick Heal is the leading antivirus software that is the preferable choice of millions of users around the world. Placed in the same categories with Norton, Kaspersky and others, quick heal is arguably the best when it comes to the total security of your PC. It can be downloaded on both 32 and 64-bit architecture of your personal computer. It will protect your computer from threats like viruses, malware attacks, spyware, trojans, adware, keyloggers, and others. Your computer will be protected from the threats that come through external drives and also from Internet browsing.
The new Quick Heal free antivirus DNAScan technology will protect your devices even more as it has now improved an anti-phishing feature that makes sure you do not land on the phishing sites while browsing the Internet. If you are a concerned parent and do not want your kids to visit unsupervised sites, there is a Parental Control feature for you. It is one of the best options you have for secure online banking, enhanced internet surfing and overall protection of your PC.
If you have downloaded/purchased a quick heal total security setup and are unsure of how to install and use it properly, this article is for you. Check out the steps by step on how to install Quick Heal Antivirus.
How to Install Quick Heal Total Security
There are two ways to install Quick Heal:
1. Using Quick Heal CD
When you purchase quick heal setup, you would get a Quick Heal CD, you have to insert it into your CD Drive, as it is an autorun CD, you have to just tap on install quick heal and it will be installed on your system.
2. Quick Heal Total Security Setup
1. First, go to your Quick Heal setup and now double click on it.
2. When you click and run the setup, you will see a preparing installation screen like shown below.
3. Now installation is initializing, wait until Quick Heal Setup Wizard asks for any action.
4. Now, Quick Heal will do a quick memory scan. If any problem persists, Quick Heal will set up a native boot scan to resolve the problem.
5. Now, you will see the screen shown below. Click on the “I Agree” button to accept the license agreement and click on Next.
6. Now, you will be asked the installation path, as in where on the computer do you want to install it. You are recommended to install it in System Drive (C). Click “Next” to proceed.
7. After clicking next, you will see the below screen and Quick Heal will start getting installed on your computer.
8. After successful installation, you will see the following screen on your computer.
9. Congratulations. Quick Heal is successfully installed on your computer. Click on Register now to activate your product.
Following these steps, you will be able to successfully install quick heal total security download on your system. Initially, it will give you a 30 days trial, you can activate it by pinning the product key, that comes along during the time of purchase. We hope you find this article informative. We will bring more of such articles, so keep following and visiting. If you have any questions to ask, feel free to let us know in the comments section.