PhonePe is one of India’s most popular and most used digital payment system and is linked with BHEEM UPI like other payment systems such as GooglePay. Using PhonePe, you can pay bills, recharge any of your devices, send or receive money from one account to another and much more. You have to add your bank account, and then money transfer is just one click away.
However, if you ever decide to step off and deactivate your PhonePe account for any reason, you can do that with the below-mentioned steps. Check out the steps to how to delete the PhonePe account permanently in 2019.
How To Delete PhonePe Account Permanently in 2019
- Open PhonePe App on your device.
- If you have any wallet balance left, make sure to use it as it is non-withdrawal.
- Go to My Accounts and scroll down.
- Tap on Help option/
- Select Other Topics > PhonePe Account > Account Issues > Deleting an account.
- Now tap on Contact Us.
- Here you have to raise a request, you can simply write – “Hello, I want to delete my PhonePe account”.
- You will be asked the reason for deleting the account.
- Before closing your wallet. The support team will get to you for verification.
- Your account will be permanently deactivated in 2-3 days.
This is how you deactivate your PhonePe account. You can use it again if you want to anytime. We hope this information is useful. If you have any queries or suggestions to make, feel free to ask us anything in the comment section. Keep visiting Technical Minds for the latest updates from the technology world.